RIDGEWAY COVID-19 STATEMENT
16th March 2020
For the attention of all suppliers, customers and visitors
At Ridgeway our top priority is ensuring health and safety. As the Covid-19 situation continues we have a legitimate interest to ensure the health and safety of our team members, suppliers and customers.
Due to the Covid-19 ongoing situation, and our contribution to controlling this virus, we are requesting the following actions for all our deliveries, dispatches & visitors:
- Delivery drivers and visitors to maintain safe distances from staff.
- We are adopting a no handshake policy.
- We would ask for drivers to remain in the cab whilst we are loading or offloading.
- We will request the driver to exit the cab and secure the load as and when required.
- All visitors must wash their hands upon arrival and when leaving the premises.
- Maintain social distancing
Please be assured this is Ridgeway’s attempt to keep both visitors to our site and our staff as safe as possible during this difficult time.
With the outbreak of Covid-19 expanding throughout the world Ridgeway want to be proactive and access the potential impact to our supply chain. We are requesting that our suppliers please inform us of any circumstances, incidents or situations which may influence your purchase order/contract and advise us of any risks to delivery schedules. Can you also please provide us with the plans that are in place to mitigate these risks.
Due to the increase of Covid-19 and the impact it has on people with underlying medical conditions we request that should any of your employees test positive that Ridgeway are made aware as soon as possible.
As you are well aware this is an ever changing situation but as things develop we shall keep our employees updated with advice as provided by the Public Health Agencies.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to continuing to work together in a healthy and safe manner.