The fail-safe method for moving and lifting blocks and bricks.
The Conquip Crane Forks Cage stocked by Ridgeway is a steel box to safely carry pallets of bricks or blocks and is only designed for use with Conquip Crane Forks, including the fixed and telescopic height models.
The concept was designed in conjunction with the leading UK contactors and lifting personnel, following a lot of near-misses and accidents with Crane Forks being used with a net. The main concerns were due to brick pallets or wrapping failing and safety restraint net user error.
Ridgeway and Conquip both recommend this as fail-safe way of transporting bricks and blocks around a building site, when used with Crane Forks. It is not a standalone piece of lifting equipment.
- Fail-safe method for moving and lifting blocks and bricks.
- Large internal area to suit all known pallet sizes (1160mm length x 1300mm width).
- Lightweight to ensure that all known brick and block packs can be lifted and still be within the Working Load Limit stated for the Conquip Crane Forks.
- Cost effective as it is compatible with existing Conquip Crane Forks.
- Robust latch mechanism to prevent door opening after it has been shut.
- Ramped access as well as gate, to ensure it can be unloaded by a pallet truck on a scaffold loading bay, CantiDeck or anywhere with reduced ceiling height.