Available in single or double leaf configuration with infill tubes to match your railing panels. Horizontal top and bottom rails are located at the same height as railing panels and rails and infill tubes are positioned to match the adjoining system.
All gates have fully adjustable rear-hung hinges which allow each leaf to swing through 180°. Locking is by means of a mortice lock or slip latch holed for padlocking.
Child Friendly Environments
- Concealed mortice lock fitted within the inside of the gate frame complete with interlocking slam plates.
- Handle or key operated.
- Slip latch option available and slip latch cover plate option available
- Slip latch shroud option available
- Tube infill to match the adjoining fence
- Fully adjustable hinges, rear hung to prevent tampering
- Lockable ground bolts or single and double leaf gates.
- Anti-lift brackets on double leaf gates
- Standard gate is inward opening
- All gates are supplied with free standing posts