Palisade is available in a wide range of specifications to offer perimeter protection for differing levels of perceived risk, starting from low risk for demarcation purposes, through to our high security options. Our sales team are happy to assist you in meeting your requirements.
- A standard panel is constructed from hot and cold rolled steel sections supplied for assembly on site. Panels consist of 17 vertical pales manufactured in “D” or “W” profile with a choice of tops. The pales are fixed to rolled steel angle horizontals which are supported by 102 x 44 joist posts.
- A fish plate passes through a slot in the post and secures the horizontal rail captive in its position. The pales are welded to the horizontals to form the panel and are held securely together by utilising vandal resistant security fasteners.
- Fencing is supplied in 2.75m wide standard panels for easy assembly on site.
- Special panels and posts to step or rake can be supplied if required.
- Non standard posts for cranking over walls, or base plated for fixing to concrete are also available.
- Our sales office are pleased to assist clients with specific fencing problems or difficult site conditions and will offer solutions utilising CAD based facilities available to them.