Ridgefence Securifor® 3D Fencing
Welded mesh panel fence with a pressed ‘V-beam’ that combines an anti-climb and anti-cut fence with excellent through visibility & resistance to vandalism.
If you would like to contact a member of our sales team, please call Belfast +44 (0) 2890 454599, Ashbourne +353 (01) 8027173, or click the button below to send your enquiry via email.
- High security fence, anti-climb and anti-cut
- Aesthetic appearance
- High strength and security
- Excellent through vision
- Wide range of colour options
- Available as a complete system
Thanks to the combination of an attractive design and a high level of security, the Ridgefence Securifor 3D system is ideally suited to use in schools, recreation areas, hospitals, railways, warehouses and commercial or industrial sites. this text.
- The panels are 2515mm wide and heights range from 2000 to 3000 mm.
- Mesh sizes are 76.2 x 12.7mm, and manufactured from 4mm wires.
- Weld strength is 75% of the minimum tensile strength of the wire (tensile range 540-690 N/m²).
- Featuring a toe and finger proof mesh aperture, this system combines an anticlimb and anticut fence with excellent through visibility and resistance to vandalism.
- These panels incorporate a pressed ‘V’ beam section which not only enhances appearance but provides additional strength and support.
- Panels are manufactured from pre-galvanised wires.
- An adhesion coating is applied to allow perfect adhesion with the polyester coating (min. 100 micron).
- Posts are polyester coated with a galvanized substrate in accordance with Euro norm 10147.
- Standard colours are Green RAL6005 and
- Black RAL9005.
- Other colours are available on request.