Ridgefence Roll Top Fencing
With a rolled beam section at the top and base, Roll Top is ideal where safety is a consideration for example playgrounds, play areas and parks.
As well as allowing good visibility Roll Top is decorative, safe and extremely rigid.
If you would like to contact a member of our sales team, please call Belfast +44 (0) 2890 454599, Ashbourne +353 (01) 8027173, or click the button below to send your enquiry via email.
- Suitable where safety is a consideration
- Aesthetic appearance
- High rigidity
- Excellent through vision
- Wide range of colour options
- Available as a complete system
Ridgefence Roll Top is suitable for schools, sports grounds, parks and playgrounds as well as company premises.
- The panels are 3000mm wide and heights range from 900 to 1800mm.
- To achieve fence heights in excess of 1.8m the panels are designed for multi-lift erection ie. one or more panels placed above the bottom panel.
- The panels have a unique and “user friendly” closed beam section located along the top and bottom edge of the panel.
- With no sharp or raw edges, Roll Top panels are suitable where safety is a consideration.
- Mesh sizes are 150 x 50mm, and panels are manufactured from heavy 5mm wires, to achieve high levels of rigidity
- Panels are manufactured from pre-galvanised wires.
- An adhesion coating is applied to allow perfect adhesion with the polyester coating (min. 100 micron).
- Posts are polyester coated with a galvanized substrate in accordance with Euro norm 10147.
- Green RAL6005
- Black RAL9005
- Other colours are available on request