Ridgefence Double Bar 868
Ridgefence Double Bar 868 is formed from Weldmesh panels featuring twin horizontal wires to give maximum rigidity and resistance to vandalism.
If you would like to contact a member of our sales team, please call Belfast +44 (0) 2890 454599, Ashbourne +353 (01) 8027173, or click the button below to send your enquiry via email.
- Attractive appearance
- Excellent through vision
- Maximum levels of rigidity
- Wide range of colour options
- Available as a complete system
Due to its high rigidity and security the Ridgefence 656 and 868 panel system is recommended for professional fencing of schools, playgrounds, parks, sports grounds, public buildings, factories, workshops, airports and military sites.
The extra heavy horizontal wires make Ridgefence 868 particularly suitable for the perimeter security of sports grounds.
- The panels are manufactured from heavy welded mesh, 2500mm wide and heights range from 1030 to 2430 mm with mesh sizes 200 x 50m. The panels have vertical barbs of 30mm on the top of the panel (panels are reversible if required – barbs at top or at bottom).
- The panels are extremely rigid and secure due to the 8mm double horizontal wires one positioned on either side of the verticals.
- Panels offer increased resistance to cutting
- Panels are manufactured from pre-galvanised wires.
- An adhesion coating is applied to allow perfect adhesion with the polyester coating (min. 100 micron).
- Posts are polyester coated with a galvanized substrate in accordance with Euro norm 10147.
- Green RAL6005
- Black RAL9005
- Other colours are available on request