Sentinel® Chainlink Super 70 Fencing
Manufactured from high-tensile steel wire with over twice the strength of traditional chainlink fencing.
The unique green coating gives the fence longer life.
If you would like to contact a member of our sales team, please call Belfast +44 (0) 2890 454599, Ashbourne +353 (01) 8027173, or click the button below to send your enquiry via email.
- Ideal for security fencing applications
- High-tensile wire provides a stronger fence
- Green coating on heavily galvanised wire gives longer life
- Wide range of standard sizes
- Available with either barbed or knuckled edges
The HiFast Super 70 system has been developed for use where speed of erection and security is essential: highways, track side, military, power plants, and other areas of general security such as schools and commercial premises.
- Rolls are available in heights from 1800 – 2750mm with a standard mesh size of 50x50mm.
- Wire diameters available are 3.00 and 3.55mm.
- Top and bottom edges of fence are available in either barbed or knuckled finish
- or a combination of both.
- Longer life fence, the wire is galvanised to BS 433 prior to unique green treatment which increases resistance to white rust corrosion.
- Manufactured throughout from high tensile steel wire (70tpsi) – over twice the strength of traditional galvanised chain link fencing.
- Chain Link is available compact wound and palletised presentation.
- Galvanised to BS433 and unique green treatment.