Robusta® Cantilever Sliding Gates on Rail
Robusta® bottom track sliding gates have an integral guiding posts bridge, a rail with accessories, and a closing post bridge with lock. They are extremely rigid due to their welded construction. The roll and motorisation system is fitted in the underbeam to ensure added safety.
If you would like to contact a member of our sales team, please call Belfast +44 (0) 2890 454599, Ashbourne +353 (01) 8027173, or click the button below to send your enquiry via email.
- Robusta® Cantilever sliding gates offer high durability and security.
- Integrates perfectly with all fence types
- Construction ensures high strength
- Automation and access control options
- Available in a wide range of colours and sizes
Robusta® sliding gates are suitable everywhere where operational safety and security have priority: factories and workshops, administrative centers, public buildings, play and sports grounds, public parks, airports and military sites.
- Welded structure
- Provided with a cylinder lock (for manual gates)
- Security topping optional for all heights
- Two sets of rolls in the underbeam for horizontal and vertical guiding
- Some types of gates have a roll to support the gate in open condition
Gate Guidance System
- Guiding posts and end posts with welded ground plates
- The guiding posts have 2 guiding rolls at the top and an integrated baseplate
- Special guiding posts with integrated electronics are used for motorisation
- The end posts of the non motorised gate have a lock system integrated
- An aesthetical tensioning system integrated in the frame guarantees a perfect line of the gate.
- Gates are galvanised both inside and outside (minimum 275 g/m2, 2 sides combined). Afterwards an adhesion coating is applied (epoxy) then gates are polyester coated (min. 120 micron both layers together).
- Green RAL 6005
- Grey RAL 7030
- Other colours: on request