Bekamatic® Motorised Sliding Gates
- The total roll system is integrated in the under beam for safety and security
- Frame and bars form one piece
- An ingenious tension system is integrated in the gate frame to guarantee (at all times) a perfect line
- Pre-assembled for quick on-site installation
- Integrates perfectly with all professional Betafence fencing systems
The Robusta® system is suitable where operational safety and security have priority: factories and workshops, administrative centres, public buildings, play and sports grounds, public parks, airports and military sites.
- Welded structure
- Distance between the vertical bars: 110 mm.
- Provided with a cylinder lock (for manual gates)
- Security topping optional for all heights.
- The frame is provided at the top and the bottom with guiding rolls for a perfect entering in the end post bridge.
- Two sets of rolls in the underbeam for horizontal and vertical guiding. – Both sets have a brake system to guarantee a smooth closing of the gate.
- Some types of gates have a roll to support the gate in open condition.
Gate Guidance System
- Guiding posts bridge and end posts bridge with welded ground plates.
- The guiding posts bridge has 2 guiding rolls at the top and an integrated foot plate for the installation of 1 roll set that is situated in the underbeam.
- Special guiding posts bridges with integrated electronics are used for motorisation.
- The end posts bridge of the not motorised gate has a lock system integrated in the gate catcher.
- Robusta® gates are treated with the best coating processes existing today: galvanised in- and outside (minimum 275 g/m2, 2 sides combined). Afterwards an adhesion coating is applied and finally the gates are plastic coated (min. 120 micron both layers together).
- Green RAL 6005
- White RAL 9010
- Grey RAL 7030
- Other colours: on request.