The Lytepod is a podium step that requires very little effort when being assembled. This is due to its compact all-in-one folding system which makes assembly quick and easy. It has non-removable stabilisers that can be attached to the frame. The Lytepod has two platform heights, which are easily detached and positioned. They are manufactured in the UK using strong aluminium.
The Lytepod was designed with safety in mind and is BSI tested and certified to PAS250. Its platform gates ensure that once an operator is on the platform they are safe and secure, and cannot fall even if they lean against the gates. The Lytepod has wheels which ensures that it can be easily manoeuvred around.
- Only 2 removable parts: Platform deck and access ladder
- Certified to EN:8620 (PAS250)
- Saloon gates for easy access and egress. Stoppers for extra safety
- All models have 2 platform heights
- Anti-surf as standard
- Available in 3 different sizes
- Compact folding dimensions
- Toe boards optional
- Non removable stabilisers