This Lanyard was developed for use on overhead line towers for vertical climbing and structural attachment. It allows for continuous protection while moving location by providing a connection to alternating anchor points.
It is fitted with 2 large pear shaped karabiners that have side opening gates for greater gate clearance and is also fitted with two double action hooks that are used for step bolt attachments when accessing the tower leg, suitable for M16 step bolts.
The lanyard has wear sleeves for added durability when chocking back to the steel rings, fitted both at the shock absorber and on each leg. It can be supplied with an integral suspension relief loop. Its legs are constructed of patented high twist rope that resists twisting and kinking.
- High load characteristics
- Patented high twist HELIX™ ropes
- Reduced Kinking in lanyard legs
- Built-in suspension intolerance relief footloop
- Large central D ring
- Unique serial ID number
- Sizing:- 1.75m
- Material:- Polyamide, steel, aluminium
- EN Mass Test:- 100kg
- Loading:- Will not deploy at force less than 200 kg. Minimum strength 1500 kg after deployment.
- Weight: – 1.95 kg
- Conformity:- EN354, EN355, EN362