The COMBISAFE Site Stairway is a quick and secure temporary access stair. It is quick and easy to install on site and are ready to be used in minutes.
The Site Stairway is available in 6 lengths. It is made from galvanised steel and offers a simple and effective access solution between floors in buildings under construction, different levels around the building site, access to table platforms, embankments and service ducts to name a few.
It is set up between 25 and 50 allowing users to carry small tools, equipment and materials in safety and comfort.
The Site Stairway can be set up on table forms, between floors in buildings, in service ducts, around the perimeter, or elsewhere. It can protect the building’s permanent stairs from the wear and tear of the construction process.
It fully complies with EN 12811, as temporary work equipment for access between levels on scaffolding.
Features and Benefits:
- The Stairways come in six lengths, which can be joined and supported to offer a single run climb height of up to 7.5m
- There is a double handrail on both sides, which automatically adjusts to the correct height to meet the angle of the stairs.
- Whatever the angle of the Stairway (between 25° and 50°), the treads will always be horizontal
- The locking mechanism ensures the stability of the Stairway and keeps it at the correct angle
- The bottom of the stringers are shaped to prevent slipping
- Being over 750mm wide, the Stairway permits occasional passing if required
- Can be folded flat for ease of transport
- The Stairway is manufactured in steel sections and has a durable galvanised finish as standard
- The treads have a coarse expanded metal surface for grip, which also cleans muddy footwear in use
If you would like to speak to a member of our sales team please contact either Belfast +44 (0) 28 90454599 or Ashbourne +353 (01) 802 7173 or alternatively click the button below to submit your enquiry via email.