The COMBISAFE Safety Net Fan provides collective protection from falling objects.
It is the latest innovation in high-rise protection and is ideally suited to compact inner city locations where space can be tight, and the protection of people and properties is essential to ensure there are no potential hazards.
The COMBISAFE Safety Net Fan will catch and securely contain any falling objects; this protects the property, the public and the site workers. It also protects your business from possible litigation should any incidents arise.
The Safety Net Fans are designed to fit directly onto buildings (steel or concrete frame) or onto scaffold tower. When fitting the Safety Net Fan to scaffolding there are a range of purpose built attachments to maximise safety. The 3.3 wide standard fan, the 4.3m wide maxi fan and the 3.3 wide corner options ensure that a Safety Net Fan will be suitable for almost any design of building including those with overhangs.
Features of the COMBISAFE Safety Net Fan:
- The Safety Net Fan utilises the Class B1 net
- Each net comes with 60 x 60mm mesh and 20mm x 20mm Debris Net as standard
- Catches, absorbs and contains debris from a height of 6m
- Absorbs up to 4.4kJ of energy
- Can be easily repositioned
- Conforms to EN1263.
- The elasticity of the net, together with a slight deformation of the frame, ensures that items do not bounce out or shatter which can harm people and property below
- The combined layer net is able to catch considerably smaller particles of debris
- Fans can be folded in to retrieve fallen objects