The POWER POST System is a safe and rapid edge protection for concrete floors. It fixes between concrete floors and soffits without anchors to provide safe and rapid installation of edge protection.
The COMBISAFE POWER POST System is a unique compression unit which applies a force of 7.0kN, providing EN 13374 compliant performance with easy fitting and adjustment even with double height steel mesh barriers in place.
It can be mechanically anchored to both slab and soffit in areas of extreme wind loading such as high-rise developments. The COMBISAFE POWER POST System can also be used with a welded socket and plastic sleeve anchor in steel frame construction.
Features and Benefits:
- Friction only installation provides 7.0kN compression force for secure mounting of double height barriers
- Easy compression adjustment, even with barriers or netting in place
- Quick height adjustment up to 3.5m maximum (4.2m with POWER POST Extender)
- Telescopic post with compression unit for friction/friction fitting between floor and soffit
- Mechanical anchor option with POWER POST Foot
- Visual compression indicator provides built in safety check
- Rapid one-man rigging when using a powered impact wrench
- Complies with EN 13374 Class A
- Level Indicator aids precise vertical rigging