The COMBISAFE Loading System MkII was created to prevent falls from height during the loading and unloading of equipment from the top of a flatbed delivery lorry/trailer in a safe manner.
They are available flat packed, boltless and with replaceable and adjustable feet. The COMBISAFE Loading System MkII has a modular support base which allows the disassembled units to be stacked, enabling more units to be transported on one vehicle and much less space taken up for storage.
Each of the COMBISAFE Loading System MkII comes with a weighted ballasted with 1500kg of recast ballast. This is interchangeable with previous designs. Alternative ballasting arrangements such as well compacted 10mm rounded pea gravel or site-cast concrete can also be used. Ballast must weigh no less than 1500kg when in use.
Features and Benefits:
- CE certified to EN 795:2012 Type E by DEKRA EXAM GmbH
- Operative has an anchor point 5,9 m above ground level**
- Can be delivered flat packed for self-assembly
- Only 1500kg of ballast now needed so faster to install and lighter to relocate, if needed, once fully assembled.
- Base has no pins or bolts enabling quick and simple assembly/disassembly
- Dismantles into easily stackable units allowing simpler transport and less storage space
- Can be used on site or in a loading yard
- Unit can be levelled using the adjustable/replaceable feet (up to 5°). These can also be easily replaced if damaged.
- Formwork supports for shuttering available
- Standard shuttering and formwork supports extend the range of ballast options e.g. 10mm rounded pea shingle (compacted), in-situ concrete*