Has your CSR Card Expired? Don’t worry we have good news for you – our CSR training is now back. We are ready to train and have all social distancing protocols and procedures in place to enable to us deliver your training safely.
We have spaces on the 2nd September or 16th September in our Belfast depot.
You can reserve your place online (course is classroom based):
or call +44 (0) 2890454599
The aim of CSR is to raise standards of health and safety and provide recognition of skills, experience and qualifications attained.
Benefits of CSR:-
– Proof of skills, competence and qualification
– Improved health and safety awareness
– Enhanced employment prospects as a CSR card is increasingly required by contractors, clients and government
– Improved health and safety awareness among the workforce
– CSR provides a solid foundation for staff training and development and ensures that health and safety awareness training is updated every 4 years
– Reduction in accidents on site
– Identification of personnel with recognised safety awareness training and skills