Training in Spraying
Ridgeway is a Graco approved training organisation offering unique ‘SPRAYTRAIN’ training packages to industrial and contractor’s markets. These tailor-made courses have been created from over 40 years experience in working with the equipment and users across a wide range of applications and environments.
We can guarantee that our training is the best in the industry and offered throughout Ireland. Call us today and ask for more details or link to the SPRAYTRAIN website – see logo to right.
Please contact Ridgeway to enquire about availability and dates.
Click tabs below for course details.
Click to go to the Spraytrain website
- Painter and Decorator / Contractor
- Protective Coating Spray Applications
- Wood Finishing
- Special Courses
The spray application equipment training course for the Painter and Decorator or
Painting Contractor covers:
- Introduction to Air Assisted Airless
This in-depth spray training equipment course for protective coating applications covers:
- Airless spray application (Advanced) Theory and Practical
- Advanced air assisted airless
- Air assisted airless spray application wood finishing sealers and lacquers (Theory and practical)
- Airspray application of lacquers (Theory and practical)
Special courses are available using modules in the basic courses and added special modules such as electrostatics and or two component applications.