Here at Ridgeway we offer training courses which provide a wide variety of skills covering everything from using a harness safely and work at height training to COSHH awareness; from how to deliver effective toolbox talks to fire safety awareness.
Our schedule for training courses is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm, with lunch included. We have a state of the art training centre which can cater for up to 10 members of your team.
PASMA are the lead organisation within the UK for safety whilst using mobile access towers. A training course accredited by PASMA sets the standard in Health and Safety when erecting mobile access towers. PASMA is the most widely recognised access training standard in UK.
We have many different PASMA courses to suit your needs:
• Towers for Users
• Towers for Managers
• Combined Towers and Low-Level
• Work at Height Essentials
• Low-Level Access
Please click here for more information on the PASMA training courses offered by Ridgeway.
We have many more training courses on offer; please click on each course for more information:
• CSR (Construction Skills Register Training)
• Abrasive Wheel Mounting Training 1/2 Day Course
• Asbestos Awareness Training 1/2 Day Course
• Coshh Awareness Training 1/2 Day Course
• CDM Regulations Awareness Training
• Environmental Awareness Training 1/2 Day Course
• Fire Safety Awareness Training 1/2 Day Course
• Harness Safety Training 1/2 Day Course
• Hand / Arm Vibration Awareness Training 1/2 Day Course
• Health and Safety At Work Order (Ni) 1978 & Regulations Awareness Training 1/2 Day Course
• Manual Handling Training 1/2 Day Course
• Noise Awareness Training 1/2 Day Course
• Roofing Operatives Safety Awareness Training 1 Day Course
• Safe Use of Ladders and Steps Training 1/2 Day Course
• Scaffold Safety Awareness Training 1/2 Day Course
• Scaffolding Inspection Training 1 Day Course
If you would like more information on our training courses or to book one of Ridgeways training courses online please click here. If you would like to contact a member of our training services team please call either Belfast: +44 (0) 28 9045 4599 or Ashbourne: +353 (01) 802 7173 or email email@example.com.