Experf refers to a range of expanded meshes designed to emulate the circular pattern of perforated metals with a significant cost advantage. Experfs can be interchanged for perforated equivalents in multiple applications, giving comparable strength, open area, flexibility, acoustic, aesthetic, filtration and retention properties.
|Acoustic Insulation||Air intake Screens||Ceiling Tiles|
|Exhibition Stands||Facades||Filtration – air / grease|
|Security Screens||Speaker Grilles||Interior design|
Hole Diameter range – 3mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 12mm.
Material Thickness range 0.6mm, 0.7mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 1.6mm.
Aluminium, Galvanised Steel, Mild Steel and Stainless Steel.
Our standard stock sheet sizes are 1000mm x 2000mm, 1250mm x 1250mm, 2500mm x 1250mm.
Made to order sheet sizes and cut to size shapes can be arranged on request.
- Cost effective alternative to perforated metals.
- Aesthetically decorative for interior design and exterior cladding.
- Key material for filtration.
- Wide-open area range.
- Flexibility for shaping and cutting.
- Cylindrical and tube forming services available in-house.
- Acoustic properties.
- Maximum strength, value and choice.
- Samples available on request.
- Minimise material waste, as you don’t pay for the air holes in perforated.
- Excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Choose from 13 Experf options.
- As a stock item, Experf is normally available for next day delivery.
- Highly versatile product.
- Excellent for multiple applications and functions.
- Open areas ranging from 36% to 70%.
- Hole diameters from 3mm – 12mm.
- 4 material types as standard.
- Bespoke Experf patterns can be designed and manufactured.