The COMBISAFE Universal Stair gives complete access between building and scaffolding. It is an all-aluminium solution for temporary access between levels in scaffolds or construction sites and for building stair towers on traditional scaffolding available in 5 lengths.
It folds flat for transport, is easily assembled and automatically adjusts to a wide range of lift heights.
Features and Benefits:-
- Models to suit any level difference from 0.5m to 3.8m, with or without integral guardrails
- Can be used on tube and fitting, system scaffold, on roofs, between building floors or on embankments
- Lightweight and quick to erect
- Interchangeable top brackets for scaffold tubes, as well as floor slabs and timber joists
- Perfect for access to upper floors in new builds, requires no scaffolding
- Can be used on slopes, inclines and pitched roofs
- Steel reinforced feet with carrying handle
- Automatic lift height adjustment
- Sturdy locking device
- Compliant to EN 12811
If you would like to speak to a member of our sales team please contact either Belfast +44 (0) 28 90454599 or Ashbourne +353 (01) 802 7173 or alternatively click the button below to submit your enquiry via email.