Here at Ridgeway we offer training courses, which provide a wide variety of skills covering everything from safe use and maintenance of a harness, work at height, safe use of ladders and stepladders, fire safety awareness, to training that suits the individual needs of your organisation.
Our schedule for training courses is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, with lunch included and Saturdays on request. We have a state of the art training centre and can cater for up to 20 members of your team.
PASMA are the lead organisation within the UK for safety while using mobile access towers. A training course accredited by PASMA sets the standard in Health and Safety when erecting mobile access towers. PASMA is the most widely recognised access training standard in UK. We have many different PASMA courses to suit your needs.
- Towers for Users
- Towers for Managers
- Combined Towers and Low-Level
- Work at Height Essentials
- Low-Level Access
Please click here for more information on the PASMA training courses offered by Ridgeway.
We have many more training courses on offer; please click on each course for more information.
- CSR (Construction Skills Register Training):- This scheme aims to raise standards of health and safety and provide recognition of skills experience and qualifications attained.
- Abrasive Wheel Mounting Training ½ Day Course: – It is suitable for superiors or operatives who are involved with the use and mounting of abrasive wheels and wish to comply with health and safety legislation and regulations.
- Asbestos Awareness Training ½ Day Course: – The objective of this course is to raise awareness and understanding of the dangers of Asbestos in the construction industry.
- CDM (2016) Regulations Awareness Training ½ Day Course: – The aim of the above course is to increase knowledge of the CDM regulations and how they should be interpreted with all parties involved understanding their roles.
- Coshh Awareness Training ½ Day Course: – This course aims to make operatives aware of the dangerous substances and how they can enter the body and damage your health.
- Environmental Awareness Training ½ Day Course: – The aim of this course is to increase the candidate’s knowledge of environmental issues that may affect them while working on site.
- Fire Safety Awareness Training ½ Day Course: – Undertaking this course aims to encourage fire safety in the workplace by ensuring all persons employed have a basic knowledge of fire safety.
- Harness Safety Training ½ Day Course:- The safe use and maintenance of a Harness Safety Training course aims to explain the purpose, safe use and maintenance of safety harnesses, restraint lanyard, fall arrest and inertia reel systems.
- Manual Handling Training ½ Day Course:- The aim of the Manual Handing Training course is to increase candidate’s awareness of the risks associated with manual handling and how to adapt the correct manual handling techniques to prevent injury.
- Roofing Operatives Safety Awareness Training 1 Day Course: – The aim of this course is to give roofing operatives a good understanding of the dangers when working at height and how to prevent and protect themselves from a fall.
- Safe Use of Ladders and Steps Training ½ Day Course: – The Safe Use of Ladders and Steps training ensures that site operatives are aware of the proper use and maintenance of ladders and stepladders and how to properly use one.
- System Scaffold Safety Training 2 Day Course: – This course aims to make site operatives aware of the need for a proper erected system scaffold and to recognise faults with scaffolding.
- Scaffolding Inspection Training 1 Day Course:- The aim of the Scaffolding Inspection Training is to provide candidates with knowledge of the Working at Height regulations and the proper erection and dismantling procedures for all types of scaffolding