Your existing tower might not meet the current Work at Height regulations. Using dated equipment whilst working at height can be dangerous.
As the all Ireland distributor for INSTANT UpRight, the worlds leading alloy tower manufacturer, we can inspect your current towers and access equipment, whatever the make and advise a cost-effective solution, to bring them up to spec.
Ridgeway are a specialised company who will help you make an informed decision and ensure that you are not compromising on safety. We stock brand new INSTANT towers if you wish to replace or add to your existing equipment for safety while working at height. Whatever your sector, whatever the task, if versatility and speed are central to your access problem, then the INSTANT range of modular tower components should be the first place you look. INSTANT towers are:
• LIGHTWEIGHT – heavy duty aluminium construction, easy to handle and easy to transport.
• STRONG – features the unique ‘Rib-Grip’ joint guaranteed for ten years.
• SIMPLE – fewer components, easier assembly.
• GUARANTEED – no warranty issues and now we have extended our 3 year warranty to 10 year warranty on all IU manufactured parts.
• LONG LIFE SPAN – the product can have a potential life span of up to 20 years.
• WORKING AT HEIGHT (WAH) – Compliant & EN1004.
There is a large range of different tower configurations, integral ladders, facade systems, walkways and foldaway SNAPPY work platforms. Whether you need to kit out an entire construction site or simply want to change a light bulb in your office, there is only one way, the INSTANT way.
If you would like more information on the range of Alloy Towers stocked by Ridgeway, please click here.
Please click here to see the range of Alloy Towers you can purchase online from Ridgeways’ access and safety store.
To bring your aluminium tower ‘up to spec’ and to order replacement components, call our Belfast office on: + 44 (0) 2890 454599 or our Ashbourne office on: T:+353 (01) 802 7173.