Ridgeway’s Filter Unit is a bespoke product specifically designed for construction in the
marine environment. It is a 100% environmentally friendly solution; the nets are made from
61% recycled bottles creating an entirely flexible structure with a stone fill inside, making
them very adaptable.
Filter Units have a one point lifting ring allowing fast and accurate installation with a reduced work force.
They are designed to protect and stabilise riverbanks, bridge foundations and offshore
foundations from scour damage, while encouraging growth of the local marine environment
as a natural habitat for aquatic life and plants.
Filter units can be used for:
• Cable and pipeline protection and as a counter measure to the problem of pipeline
• Creating a cable and pipeline crossing
• To adjust an uneven seabed when laying pipelines and cables
• River and waterways maintenance
• Flood protection and management
For more information on our Filter Units applications please click here.
If you would like to speak to our filter unit specialists, please call
Belfast +44 (0) 28 90454599, Ashbourne +353 (01) 802 7173
or email email@example.com