Here at Ridgeway we offer accredited Construction Skills Register (CSR) Training. CSR is a register of construction workers who have completed the industry approved training course and assessment in health and safety. The aim of CSR is to raise standards of health and safety and provide recognition of skills, experience and qualifications attained.
To become registered, workers must complete a minimum of one day health and safety training which Ridgeway’s accredited trainer can provide. Operatives can also be assessed to ascertain their level of competency in their skill area.
Benefits of CSR:
- Proof of skills, competence and qualifications
- Improved health and safety awareness
- Enhanced employment prospects as a CSR card is increasingly required by contractors, clients and government
- Improved health and safety awareness among the workforce
- CSR provides a solid foundation for staff training and development and ensures that health and safety awareness training is updated every 4 years
- Reduction in accidents on site
- Identification of personnel with recognised safety awareness training and skills